I am so pleased and ever so proud of myself for winning the "Versatile Blogger" and the "Awesome Blossom" Awards. An amazing way to recognize and inspire dedicated bloggers by other bloggers from the blogging community for their efforts, Versatile Blogger Award recognizes bloggers who have versatile tastes and write about varied stuff on their blogs like reviews, stories, poems, inspirational posts etc. The Awesome Blossom Award gives recognition to bloggers who are awesome, ambitious and very dedicated in their efforts to give their best to their readers! :)
The rules for these awards are simple.
Rule 1: Thank the Blogger who nominated you and write a post with a link back to his blog.
Rule 2: Share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Rule 3: Nominate other bloggers who in your opinion satisfy the requirements for these awards.
I was nominated by Lorraine from Lorraine Reguly's Life and I am so thankful to her for deeming me worthy of their acclaim. Thanks Lorraine.. :)
Lorraine's blog is a place where she talks about varied things from professional posts about time management, writing and publishing etc. to some very funny and entertaining posts. Her blog is a great place to entertain yourself as well as learn something new. I hope you all will visit her and checkout her blog. :)
Seven interesting facts about me are:
I am not sure if these things can be deemed interesting but I can at least try. :P
1) I am so glad that I started blogging. Writing a blog has been a great experience for me. I have met so many great people and am constantly connecting with more! A great way to quench my thirst for sharing my thoughts about things I previously had no one to talk to, I am always learning new things and making new friends. :)
2) I always carry a book with me.
3) I love to hoard books and even though I have so many in my TBR still I am constantly adding more. :)
4) I am a lazy socializer and love to interact by mails more than by phone.
5) I am inquisitive about things and until I know everything about it, I remain restless.
6) I love to travel but don't have the stamina for long train, plane or bus journeys. :(
7) There are so many things I want to do and there is so little time to do them. I suck at time management.
My nominees for both these awards are:
Livvvy75 from bookcomet
Jannat Bhat from The Book Addict
Lacie from Rainy Dayz Reviewz
Dabin from So Many Books, So Little Time
The above bloggers are very passionate and dedicated and I have been following them for sometime now.
Happy Reading and Blogging!
I hope I continue receiving your love and support. Thank you! :)